We employ a ‘Hands-on-approach’, and very interactive with our clients in finding best solutions in the evolving and dynamic skills development industry.
What gives “NEXUS” the competitive edge and major difference from other companies?
- The exposure that we constitute in the services we offer.
- We have dynamic team that offers different skills and knowledge.
- We have extreme passion for our work
- We have sufficient geographic knowledge of entire covered area in the state Odisha & Jharkhand.
- Maintain quality of standard as per NSQF / NSDC
- Follow proper guideline declare by the department
- Research based analysis and best in class services
- Ethical and transparent business policies
Here’s recap of our services:
- Training provider accreditation
- Training material development
- Provide building & infrastructure for conduct training program
- Provide complete hostel and canteen facility
- Provide required man-power & staffs engagement
- Trainers arrangement
- Training centre set up
- Mobilization of targeted beneficiaries
- Counselling of mobilized beneficiaries
- Conduct training.
- Documentation & file preparation
- Conduct mid-term assessment during training session
- Plan exposure visit
- Employer arrangement for campus placement drive (CPD) & Job fair
- Beneficiaries placement support and tracking (HR solution)
- Close and regular monitoring
- Engage person for attain meeting (local & state level)
- Collect feedback & success stories from successful trainees
- Weekly report to (local / state Dept. authorities & company authorities)
- Maintain close & healthy relationship with program related local & state Dept. authorities
We study markets, trends, and emerging best practices, in skill industry and region. Our team members always ready to meet the challenges and contribute time and expertise to developing these insights, because they are integral to our ability to help clients achieve their goals. For example below we share some of our work policy..........
Now at time one of the bigger challenges is mobilization of suitable and needy candidates for training in different job roles and successful placement. Identify cost effective and efficient methods of mobilizing candidates according to evaluate the good practices and successful initiatives in Odisha & Jharkhand.
- First identified the target candidates whom we want to attract for training. Based on education, economic status, vicinity etc.
- Career vision has to be developed among the target candidate.
- Proper marketing to target candidates with clear outcomes-success stories etc. will motivate the candidates.
- Address the parents and candidates both.
- Conduct few sessions with successful candidates as role model.